• Places for individual and group tuition may be reserved in person at Mezzo Music Academy, or by emailing us at email@example.com or phoning us on 01 685 2590.
• An €80 non-refundable deposit is required with each enrolment application to secure a place.
• Places are offered on a first come first served basis so if a student wishes to retain a specific time slot, registration form and deposit must be returned to Mezzo Music Academy no later than Sunday 31st July 2016, otherwise, you will lose your current slot.
• Mezzo Music Academy reserves the right to make changes to class timetables and/or teachers and all students will be notified in the event of a change.
• Group classes are run subject to minimum enrolment requirements. The school reserves the right to cancel any course or group class that has insufficient enrolment. In such an event, all fees will be refunded.
• All fees must be paid prior to commencement of term unless otherwise arranged with a member of administration.
• Students are permitted to pay in instalments or by monthly standing order; this can be arranged by contacting reception. Please note a 10% charge will be applied to any instalment payments that are late.
• We regret that weekly payment cannot be facilitated unless a once off trial class has been arranged.
• Failure to pay fees in a timely fashion will result in suspension of classes until the balance has been paid.
• Fees can be paid by cash/card/cheque at our premises, by card over the phone, or by online bank transfer.
• Discounts are available for students learning more than one instrument and for siblings, who are studying at Mezzo Music Academy, please enquire at reception.
• All lessons are to be paid for, whether taken or missed, as teachers are contracted and paid by the term, and not by the week.
• We are not obliged to make up lessons cancelled by the student, however in certain circumstances (at the discretion of the teacher) lessons may be made up at a later date if this suits the teacher.
• In the event of teacher absence, Mezzo Music Academy will endeavour to arrange a suitable substitute teacher. If this is not possible, the lesson will be made up at a later date.
• An agreed rescheduled class missed by the student will not be rescheduled or credited.
• In the event of a cancellation by the student, we request that Reception be contacted in a timely manner as a courtesy to the teacher.
• Where absenteeism is a reoccurring problem, Mezzo Music Academy reserves the right to discontinue the enrolment of any student.